Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall Break

Monday through Wednesday, I babysat for the Pearson's. We mainly watched Country Bears, Care Bears, and Casper the Friendly Ghost while coloring in My Little Pony and Littlest Pet Shop coloring books, and eating apple sauce. They have 3 kids. Jordyn (5), Kol (4), and Payton (almost 2). On Tuesday, I went to my friend, Alise's house, after babysitting, and we had our Sunshine Generation group, and we went to Muchual. For Muchual, we had to wear our PJ's, so I had my Snoopy boxers over my blue jeans, and a red shirt. We worked in our Personal Progress books and laughed at random, stupid things. On Wednesday, I went to the sunshine Generation group again, but this time, Ashton and I stayed at Alise's house till her mom got home. We were cheering on the side of her house, which was really fun. Then, Ashton and I went to my house to grab my stuff for a sleep over. We watched Indiana Jones 4, scared each other with stories, went on the computer, and ate Marshmallow cereal till 1:00 a.m. We went to bed, but didn't fall asleep. We stayed up talking about anything to everything till 3:00 and then we were out. We woke up the next morning around 9:00 and went downstairs to eat. We ate the same Marshmallow cereal that we had the night before, and we went on the computer for a while. Then we went to Savers, Kohl's, Taco Bell (yummy), and Home Depot. I got 2 pairs of PJ pants at Savers, and they are Christmas Sponge Bob and pink Happy Bunny. At Kohl's, I got a green and a orange shirt with a striped under shirts, a Muppet 'Life Is Like A Movie' shirt, and a black with different shades of blue striped shirt. We went home, and had a sleep over at my house. We sleep on the trampoline in my backyard. We ate graham crackers, found constellations, and saw some shooting stars. It was really cool. In both ways. We didn't go to bed till about 1:30. It got really cold at about 12:00, so we went inside, and got a couple more blankets and jackets. We woke up at 5:00 and went inside. We were watching Jo Jo's Circus with my nephew, Talmage, and I fell asleep. I never found out if Ashton had fallen asleep, but we were tired. We finally woke up for real at 7:30, and we ate Rice Krispies Chocolate-Vanilla. It was tasty. We went outside, after eating, and played Apples to Apples with my little sisters, Faith and Gabby, and then she had to go home at 9:30 a.m. At about 2:00 p.m., my friend Courtney came over, and we walked around the subdivisions and elementary school. We went home and talked with Joey until her mom came to pick her up, and then I had to go inside.

This week has been fun so far, and I have Monday off also. I kind of have plans, but they have not been approved by my parents. I am certainly not looking forward to going back to school, but there is only one thing that is getting me ready to go back. The feeling of loneliness with out all my buddies there by my side.

2 comments:

♥HANNAH♥ said...

geez! how long is your fall break? mine was 2 days!! that sounds soo funn though!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Glad you got to earn some mulla and have fun but now it is time to get back to SCHOOL!!! He He
I am not real excited about you all going back to school either other than the arguing. Sheesh you girls sure get into it.
I love you kiddo. Love always, Mom