Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pull Ups

I was in the den with my mom and older sister, my mom sitting at her computer, my sister at her laptop, and me on the floor. My sister through one of the pull ups she was saving for Talmage, at me. She told me to keep it, so I put them on over my pants. Then my sister got the idea of putting dots on my face and going over to our neighbors house, like my little sister did, and saying, "Do you have a friend I can play with?"

Story behind this- when we first moved to Queen Creek, my littlest sister, Gabby, wanted to see if there was a next door neighbor girl that she could play with. Before she went over, she put red polka dots all over her body.

So Coco, my older sister, put purple polka dots all over my face and neck. We went over, and our neighbor, Melanie, said, " Ugh....no." in a really funny voice. My mom and Coco were standing behind their front bush laughing to the sight of a 12 year old wearing a pull up. When my mom first said to go over and do that, I said no, and I finally gave in. It was one of those times were your thinking, why me? ,but then think, ok I'll do it. Hopefully no friends are chillen out front. Thanks to Coco and my mom, we had our dose of laughter.

No comments: