Sunday, December 21, 2008

Finally

I haven't posted in forever, so to catch up, here's a little summary of what's been happening:

Schools been goin good, and we just got out for Winter Break (YAY!!)

My sister, Coco, got the keys to her house, and we are in the process of painting it (which is fun)

My nephew, Talmage, is addicted to presents and my jacket, and is very healthy

We decorated for Christmas- 10 Christmas trees, reefs, and Christmas lights- with gingerbread houses

The Pep-Rally I was in turned out amazing,

And to end my list, I would like to say that guitar class was fun, I graduated from it with an A.


So today, I went to my sister's house to help paint. It was my sister and I painting, while my two little sisters were playing with Talmage in his room. Faith and Gabby got bored very quickly, so we took them home, and Coco, Talmage and I came back. Coco asked me to go behind the refrigorater to paint, so I gratefully squeezed back there and started my job. I bent over to get the bottom of the wall, when I hit my butt on the freshly painted corner. I got half of my butt covered in blue paint. I started laughing and Coco finally caught on to what I was laughing at.


A while later, I was entertaning Talmage while Coco finished the kitchen touch ups, when Talmage got the idea to play with some plastic in which Coco's phones had been in. It was clear, so I could see his face smooshed against the edge of the plastic, trying to fit it in his mouth. After a few tries, he gave up and cried for his nucky.


We got home that night, and were waiting for our dad to come through the front door, holding 3 pizza's from Papa John's. So while were waiting, we watched Cars, the movie. Talmage was not satisfied with the movie, so he headed toward the Christmas tree, where presents were awaiting to be opened. As soon as he got over there, he sat up straight, and started grabbing them one by one, tossing them behind him, as if he didn' like them. I hurry and grabbed him before he could throw any more. I held him as if I was rocking him to sleep, and then spun him around about 6 times. I put him in crawling possision, but he couldn't rawl staright. Coco and I bursted into laughter. I had never seen a baby do that before! I did it a few more times for the fun of it, and he enjoyed it.


I couldn't get the image of his big eyes, little smile, and cute round nose out of my head. He is the cutest lil thing!!!! I'm gunna miss havin him around, but they will be visiting. I just know it.

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

OK, you are completely adorable! And your grammar was excellent.

I have a little secret to tell you though. I don't actually like Twilight very much. The picture is sort of a joke. But you should absolutely love it!! You're who the book is for! I'm an old lady!

Hope you don't hate me! I'll come back and visit. :)